Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Poem Enjoy this


beautiful and romantic collection of Valentine's Day Poems! To touch your beloved's heart memorize a cute Valentine Day Poetry and say it while holding hands and looking deep into his/her eyes. If that sounds a little tough quote a touchy verse in the card that you may have got for your Valentine. In case you have composed a special Poem for Valentine's Day and wish to share it with the world, do send your poem to us and we will carry it along with your name.

Be my Valentine..

I think of you often...I do,From morning 'til evening I do,When memories bring laughterOr moments bring pain,There is faithfulness, too, once again.And time always shows meAnd God always shows meBoth sunshine and rain,How, we gain yearlyFrom the love we're share dearly.So, my dear, my sweet bubbaloo,Remember our love, dulce bubbaloo,For we've come so far and there's so much to comeAnd I have love to yet giveFor the life we will live...together.Make little of what makes you cry,Be sure that what makes you cryHas greater desire and a more certain willTo pray for His help from aboveand restore the feelings of love.

My Valentine..

Valentines is nearJust wishing you were hereYou will always be nearMy heart will never be the sameBeneath my skin, my soul lies waiting for youEveryday I think of you I feel blueNever give up hopeRemembering the first kissAll I ask is to be with youAnd for you to be my ValentineFor I will always cherish your heart in mine.

Love's Philosophy

The fountains mingle with the riverAnd the rivers with the oceanThe winds of heaven mix for everWith a sweet emotion;Nothing in the world is single,All things by a law divineIn one another's being mingle­Why not I with thine?See the mountains kiss high heavenAnd the waves clasp one anotherNo sister-flower would be forgivenIf it disdain'd its brother;And the sunlight clasps the earth,And the moonbeams kiss the sea­What are all these kisses worthIf thou kiss not me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share