Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Bachelor's Rozlyn: Scandal a Big Lie


The Bachelor's Rozlyn Papa made quite an impression on viewers - and Jake Pavelka - on the first two episodes of the ABC reality show, emerging as a favorite.

That was until an "inappropriate relationship" with a staffer derailed her chances last night. But she says the scandal that got her get kicked off is a gigantic lie.

“It seems they want the ratings!” the model said.
Ya think?

Rozlyn Papa denies she "cheated" on the season’s star, hunky pilot Jake. Asked if she had sex with a member of The Bachelor crew, she says, “Absolutely not, no.”

She has adamantly denied an affair took place.

Jake Pavelka and Rozlyn Papa
The show’s host Chris Harrison called the scandal “incredibly unfortunate” and said “horrible decisions were made.” According to Papa, the lies have taken a toll.

“This seeps into my personal life,” she says. “I have a 7-year-old little boy at home that I want to look up to me, and to have this blatant lie out there perpetuated by the show itself - it’s hurtful. It’s scary to think what my son will think of me.”

Papa admits being a “good friend” of the producer with whom she’s rumored to have had the affair, but says that gave her no advantage with Jake Pavelka.

“I would absolutely call him a friend,” she says.

“But I'm portrayed as a cheater,” she says. “It comes down to my son. Why would you go on national television and throw a mom under the bus like that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share